Thursday, September 6, 2007

What desktop are you going tto wear today my good GUI?

I've been thinking about displaying my less than ordinary themes for a while now. While most people have ultra cool, jazzed-up themes mine are pretty plain and boring. Vista looks good (excuse me for disagreeing with all you design gurus and anything MS haters you you) and I tried to get something to emulate it without extra programs clogging up my system. Well unfortunately the package I got requires disabling a certain safety feature running in windows. Hmmm, so I ended up with something I created partly because unusual situations and visuals stimulate new brain connections, and I needed a new desktop:
This is the personalized color scheme that I used almost all the time previously.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: