Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Game ON!

Another thing that I'd acquired off of my to do list for the summer of '09 is this PS2. Now the graphics on this aren't exactly as I recalled it. I assumed that the PS2 would outclass the Nintendo Wii. But in some cases the graphics are atrocius and pale in comparison. Played a few games such as Soul Calibur II, Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 4. I just couldn't bare playing those. The graphics or gameplay or both just put me off that I couldn't keep playing.
Luckily a few other titles are ok, mostly the newer releases. It's not a totally woops. For the moment A few good games such as Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi keep me going, and recently acquired Fifa Street 2, Star Wars revenge of the Sith seem to be okish in terms of graphics and gameplay. Grand Theft Auto III is another one I seem to be getting into. Ah muses.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: