Sunday, February 20, 2022

MacBook Air (M1 2020) Unboxing

 I was starting to wonder why I still have this blog up and running, apart from the fact it doesn't cost anything. It was supposed to be a low maintenance, and almost consistently update repo from my thoughts and musings. It's devolved from that somewhat in the last year or two and I also missed blogging for one year entirely - 2015. So with that it's kinda fallen by the wayside of a long standing blog. If it hadn't been for that one year lapse (I'd like to thank the academy, my non value adding job, part-time college I signed up for due that the aforementioned job and life for that one).

But anyway here is something I suppose is a short update - I got a Macbook Air, yes that's right, probably the No.1 hater of almost anything Apple has gotten a MacBook Air. In no short part due to the amazing M1 chips that were released about a year ago and also the fact that I needed something lightweight (which it's not quite) and powerful on the go. This one has that power and a battery life to drool over in spades.

So with much further ado, cue the unboxing video while I play and learn with this coy beast:



No comments: