Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Frankie!

As part of my summer agenda, I acquired 'Frankie', with utmost gratitude to DLS for lending it to me. I know you said it's for keeps, but can anyone really own Frankie? He lives with me for the moment. Apparently Frankie has issues, so that's one thing both of us have in common.
Learning to play guitar has been slow and I realised there is more than one way of writing guitar chords and frets which is scary as the system I've was introduced is relatively simple.
There's plenty of practicing for yours truly but atleast i'm not a complete beginner. At the moment I have a few intro riffs but nothing solid or complete. Ideally i'd like to learn Incubus - Pardon Me and be able to sing along to it as my first guitar song. Whoo! let the good times roll.


ps anything apart from what I know right now about playing is a complete bitch; I'm learning with a mix of internet vids and chords downloaded in text form...

No comments: