Friday, April 5, 2013

Stranded posts

A few years ago I had decided to separate my blogging into two or more different venues based on topic. Now due to limited time and through the course of eventualities I ended up using this one as the main blog with all topics condensed into the same blog. Just today I came across an article about pre-interview tips and remembered that I had written something of the same nature. And to further coincidence one of the tips was the very same I had proposed - about the benefits of working out. Here's the article:

5 ways to look relaxed during a job interview

And here's my blog article from way back when: 

Pre-Interview tips

Now harking back to that blog reminds me that something clean, simple and focused is more visually evocative. I am somewhat equivocal about pursuing disparate blogs, unless I divide this blog by tabs or other means. Time will tell.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: